Heat Vision has debuted the art for the limited-edition version of the film to be available exclusively at Walmart stores.
The Walmart Blu-ray includes a nine-poster set commemorating Hugh Jackman’s 17 years playing Wolverine, one poster for each film. The back of the posters combine to reveal a new piece of Logan key art.
Bring home the year’s funniest family adventure when “The LEGO® Batman Movie,” arrives onto Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD. The film features Will Arnett who reprises his starring role from “The LEGO Movie,” as the voice of LEGO Batman, aka Bruce Wayne.
The film also features Zach Galifianakis (the “Hangover” films, “Muppets Most Wanted”) starring as The Joker; Michael Cera (TV’s “Arrested Development”) as the orphan Dick Grayson; Rosario Dawson (TV’s “Daredevil”) as Barbara Gordon; and Ralph Fiennes (the “Harry Potter” films) as Alfred. “The LEGO Batman Movie” is directed by Chris McKay, and produced by Dan Lin, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller and Roy Lee, who worked together on “The LEGO Movie.” Jill Wilfert, Matthew Ashton, Will Allegra and Brad Lewis serve as executive producers. The story by Seth Grahame-Smith is based on LEGO Construction Toys characters from DC and the screenplay is written by Seth Grahame-Smith, Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers, Jared Stern and John Whittington.
From Lucasfilm comes the first of the Star Wars standalone films, “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” an all-new epic adventure. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
The home video release includes never-before-seen Rogue One bonus material that aims to take fans behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers and includes an intimate collection of stories reveals how the film came to life, as well as hidden Easter Eggs and film facts that audiences may have missed in the theater.
Behind-the-scenes interviews and footage are cut together into a series of ten short featurettes:
- A Rogue Idea – Hear how ILM’s John Knoll came up with the movie’s concept – and why it’s the right film to launch the Star Wars stand-alone films.
- Jyn: The Rebel – Get to know Rogue One’s defiant, resourceful survivor, and hear what it was like for Felicity Jones to bring her to life onscreen.
- Cassian: The Spy – Diego Luna shares insights into his complex, driven character, who becomes a hero through selflessness, perseverance and passion.
- K-2SO: The Droid – Explore the development of this reprogrammed Imperial droid, from initial pitch and character design through Alan Tudyk’s performance.
- Baze & Chirrut: Guardians of the Whills – Go deeper into the relationship between these two very different characters, with Chinese superstars Jiang Wen and Donnie Yen.
- Bodhi & Saw: The Pilot & The Revolutionary – Forest Whitaker and Riz Ahmed reflect on Saw Gerrera, the broken Rebel leader, and Bodhi Rook, the Imperial pilot who defects.
- The Empire – Meet a dangerous new Imperial adversary…and cross paths once more with the most iconic villain of all time.
- Visions of Hope: The Look of “Rogue One” – The filmmakers describe the challenges and thrills of developing a bold new look for the movie that can fit within the world of the original trilogy.
- The Princess & The Governor – See what it took to bring the vibrant young princess of “Star Wars: A New Hope” – as well as one of her most memorable foes – back to the screen.
- Epilogue: The Story Continues – Filmmakers and cast celebrate Rogue One’s premiere and look forward into the future, to the Star Wars stories yet to be told.
- Rogue Connections – Uncover Easter eggs and film facts hidden throughout the movie that connect “Rogue One” to the Star Wars universe.
We want to congratulate Marco Orozco on winning the March PhellasGiveAway! Stay tuned for another give away next month.
We want to congratulate Robert Stephen on winning the February #PhellasGiveAway Stay tuned for another giveaway this month!
We will be giving away a Blu-ray copy of Doctor Strange on February 28th at 7 pm CST. How can you win? Make sure you’re subscribed to our YouTube channel as well as our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. And make sure to use #PhellasGiveAway. We’ll choose a random winner on 2/28/17.
It’s the holiday season and the Phellas are feeling very festive. We are celebrating Christmas with the Griswold’s and announcing our final monthly giveaway of 2016. We will be giving away a Blu-ray copy of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation along with another Christmas present on December 27th at 8 pm CST. Let us know what your favorite Christmas movie quotes are in the comments below and use #PhellasGiveaway hashtag. We’ll choose a random winner on December 27th. Good luck and Happy Holidays!